Chronic Care Management done right.
Phamily makes CCM simple, scalable, and 5-10x more profitable.
Chronic Care Management (CCM) is a new program from The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) that:
- offers monthly reimbursement for the support you regularly provide patients between visits
- allows billing for everyday activities done by your staff, e.g. phone calls, refills, referrals, labs
- incentivizes a higher standard of care for patients with multiple chronic conditions
- offers an additional $42-$139+ per patient per month based on time and complexity
The Phamily CCM Solution
Phamily enables your care team to easily manage thousands of CCM patients by replacing long 1:1 phone calls with quick AI-powered text follow-ups and auto-documenting every interaction to ensure program compliance.
The end result is a 5-10x increase in caseload, revenue, and profit.
Run an outstanding care management program, not a call center.
Eliminate routine phone calls and experience unrivaled patient engagement.
Phamily makes CCM as easy as 1-2-3.
1. Enroll eligible patients and create comprehensive care plans.
Create care plans in 60 seconds flat.
Choose from our comprehensive library of care plan templates covering all major chronic conditions. Personalize and share with patients in a few quick clicks.
2. Check-in regularly between visits and address any issues.
Replace a week of phone calls with an afternoon of Phamily.
Without Phamily, checking in with your patients means hundreds, even thousands of repetitive phone calls every month. With Phamily’s AI assistant, your staff sends thousands of personalized, condition-specific follow-up messages in minutes.
Phamily helps your staff triage patient replies quickly and easily, ensuring common questions get asked and answered with minimal effort, freeing you and your staff to focus on the patients who need their help the most.
3. Track time, document work, review progress, and bill every month.
With Phamily, documentation is an automatic side-effect of communicating with patients.
With the standard tools (like phone calls, patient portals, and even your EMR’s CCM module), documenting the required 20 minutes of work takes nearly as long as the work itself.
Unlike phone calls, your patient communication in Phamily is automatically documented, analyzed and logged. When it’s time to bill, simply click a button to generate the necessary documentation.